Saturday, October 20, 2007

I was in St Gallen, Switzerland, for a week in September. I was invited to attend the World Ageing Congress, thanks to my Prof who was giving a speech. I had a nice room at the Radisson, and had been looking forward to the trip for the past few weeks.

Every minute of the trip was thoroughly enjoyable. I love plane rides, and I really enjoy having the private time where I can do whatever lazy activities I want, i.e. watch movies and read books. I also love Switzerland, having been there twice when I was younger. The milk, the croissants, the cheese, yum yum yum. And the skiing!

Heh. Some quick photos. My camera's battery is so weak, it lasts about 30 min after a full night of charging. Next on my wishlist is a new digital camera :P
I want to holiday again in Switzerland! Now now now now.
Would you want to come?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home